It looks like he's walking...did he start walking while you were in England? Jen PS -I was just admiring your stroller because it looks like it folds up small. Traveling with my armored truck of a stroller was cumbersome at all times.
Yeah, he is (mostly) walking! He still is much more confident crawling, though. We really like the stroller...it is light and folds up very small...I am not looking forward to hauling around a double stroller!
Love these new pictures! Your little William is so completely adorable. How are you feeling on your trip? Did you pack the right clothes?? ;) lol. Have a safe trip and talk to you soon!
4 comments:
It looks like he's walking...did he start walking while you were in England?
Jen
PS -I was just admiring your stroller because it looks like it folds up small. Traveling with my armored truck of a stroller was cumbersome at all times.
Yeah, he is (mostly) walking! He still is much more confident crawling, though. We really like the stroller...it is light and folds up very small...I am not looking forward to hauling around a double stroller!
Love these new pictures! Your little William is so completely adorable. How are you feeling on your trip? Did you pack the right clothes?? ;) lol. Have a safe trip and talk to you soon!
Thanks Alissa, we are actually home now! I'll give you a call soon to catch up. Happy 18 weeks to you! :) -anya
Post a Comment