He is getting so big. I was thinking the other day and realized the first time I met William he was the same age Lola is right now. Time has gone by so very fast. Jen PS - I want to see pictures of you being pregnant...new baby pictures!!! (William, I love to see your pictures of course and I know this is your blog so think of it like this...I want to see your baby brother/sister before he/she arrives in Nov.)
Oh wow, that is crazy! I can't believe Lola is that big, either. We can't wait to see you guys this fall. I will try to get a pregnancy picture taken/posted soon. :) I rarely find myself on that side of the camera!!
2 comments:
He is getting so big. I was thinking the other day and realized the first time I met William he was the same age Lola is right now. Time has gone by so very fast.
Jen
PS - I want to see pictures of you being pregnant...new baby pictures!!! (William, I love to see your pictures of course and I know this is your blog so think of it like this...I want to see your baby brother/sister before he/she arrives in Nov.)
Oh wow, that is crazy! I can't believe Lola is that big, either. We can't wait to see you guys this fall. I will try to get a pregnancy picture taken/posted soon. :) I rarely find myself on that side of the camera!!
Post a Comment