04 August 2007

Jen: as promised!

25 weeks, 1 day

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, you look fantastic! Cute picture...I need to do one too; I've been so bad this time!

Michael and Anya said...

Me too! This is the first picture I have of myself since our trip in May, when I didn't even have a belly yet. Yeah--post one! I'd love to see your growing belly. :)

Jen Green said...

Thanks! You and baby look very good together. We're thinking about coming home for Thanksgiving...maybe we'll get to meet the new one when he/she is still very new.
You are a very beautiful mommy!

Michael and Anya said...

Thanks Jen! I'll update more often... I am growing like crazy these days. We sure hope you guys come in Nov.! We would all love to see you, even Calvin (he's dying to meet Lola). :)

Unknown said...

Yeah!!!!!!!! You look absolutely stunning Anya! Thanks for posting a preggars picture.

Michael and Anya said...

Thanks Keira! I hope we can get ahold of one another soon!