Congratulations!!! We are so happy for your family and cannot wait to see more pictures of your precious new baby BOY! :) Take care of yourself, Alissa
Congratulations Michael and Anya! I have been watching your due date approaching on my calendar and it looks like your little guy made his appearance a touch early but right on time! I am THRILLED for you! Many prayers are coming your way from NYC at this very exciting time! with great joy! Darcy (and Timo)
6 comments:
Congratulations on your new little one! We're so thrilled for you guys!
Love,
The LaForge
Holden looks so stinking cute!!! I am so excited for you. Congratulations!!
Congratulations!!! We are so happy for your family and cannot wait to see more pictures of your precious new baby BOY! :) Take care of yourself,
Alissa
Congratulations Michael and Anya!
I have been watching your due date approaching on my calendar and it looks like your little guy made his appearance a touch early but right on time! I am THRILLED for you! Many prayers are coming your way from NYC at this very exciting time!
with great joy! Darcy (and Timo)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOUR FAMILY AND I'M EXCITED TO SEE YOU ALL VERY SOON!!!
Post a Comment