04 December 2007

settling into our new home




3 comments:

Coleson & Tate said...

ahhh the teasing of pictures of the new house!!! I am loving it so far! The paint color is so pretty! What color did you end up doing? The furniture is looking good! The boys seem to enjoy it too! cute!

Carri said...

Everything is looking great so far! Very cozy for the cute family. Can't wait to see more.

Darcy said...

HI Mike and Anya,
Just found out about the name change ~ I like it =)! I can't believe you are already in your new place ~ it looks incredible! You have had a VERY busy season but I trust God is meeting you in the midst of it. In the Nov 27th pics I think Finlay looks a lot like William in the face. Both your boys are adorable! Blessings to you each!
love, Darcy