What a little ham!! :) Too cute. It's amazing how different he looks from William...makes me wonder what another girl (or boy) in our house would look like?! ;) Have a great week!
I agree-adorable! I am wondering though, who does he look like? I can't figure it out! (not that it matters,he belongs I know that!) He is sure sweet though...and the previous post has a sweet faced William!
3 comments:
He is getting big so quickly! What a happy little guy. I think he learns these faces from William.
What a little ham!! :) Too cute. It's amazing how different he looks from William...makes me wonder what another girl (or boy) in our house would look like?! ;) Have a great week!
I agree-adorable! I am wondering though, who does he look like? I can't figure it out! (not that it matters,he belongs I know that!) He is sure sweet though...and the previous post has a sweet faced William!
Post a Comment