18 June 2008

Father's Day at Rattlesnake Lake





(No, we didn't cut Findlay's hair like this!)


Speaking of haircuts, William's is finally growing out to the point where I don't feel bad taking pictures of him. His last haircut looked awful. If anyone ever hears me talk about trying a new stylist for him to save money and/or time, please STOP me! It is well worth the 25 minute drive and $30. Kathy at Redmond's Brat Pack is the only stylist who has ever kept him looking like Our William!

2 comments:

Coleson & Tate said...

William's hair looks great! =) Findlay's on the other hand...you may want to look into!! haha! Funny!!! Coleson's all grew evenly and he didnt lose any so we didnt get any fun and crazy hair moments..too cute! He is such a cute little boy(Findlay, I mean...and William...didn want you to think I was referring to Coleson!) =) ha!

Love the pic of Calvin!

Unknown said...

your boys make me smile, AK! :)