11 August 2008

does anyone want to buy a camera?

I am looking to sell my Canon Digital Rebel XT... does anyone want it? I've had it since April of '06 and it is in perfect working condition (it is in the shop right now, for a sensor cleaning; it will be as new when we get it back). My sweet husband just bought me an upgrade (a Canon 40D and a new lens... we bought it Saturday and I haven't slept well since...!).
-------------
I'm asking $550 and am including the kit lens (18 - 55 mm, F3.5-5.6 EF-S), battery, battery charger, memory card (I can't remember for sure what size... either 1 or 2 GB), and carrying case. I think I should be able to dig up the camera manual in a box in our basement...
If anyone wants it, let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We miss your posts...;) Any luck selling this camera I look at daily as I check in on you? lol. Yup, I'm a stalker. Okay, have a good Sunday!