William likes to pretend he is asleep. It usually takes him a few tries before he can hide his smile (he finds himself very entertaining!).
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ahhh, finally. You know, I have the hardest time keeping up with my blog, but I definitely expect my friends to keep up with theirs!! ;) lol. I love these shots of William pretending to sleep - what a ham! Love all of these...I will try to post soon too, but thanks for sharing. William seems so funny! I bet he and Sophia would like each other. :)
2 comments:
Ahhh, finally. You know, I have the hardest time keeping up with my blog, but I definitely expect my friends to keep up with theirs!! ;) lol. I love these shots of William pretending to sleep - what a ham! Love all of these...I will try to post soon too, but thanks for sharing. William seems so funny! I bet he and Sophia would like each other. :)
YES, I think William and Sophia would get along great! I bet they would be a very entertaining duo.
Post a Comment