14 February 2009

William's third birthday

Our Sweet William is three years old! We had a really fun birthday celebration with him--a full day of festivities, starting with a kids' hot chocolate and cinnamon roll for breakfast at Starbucks and ending with a birthday dinner with some friends (we celebrate with family separately). He (we all!) had a great day. Tomorrow, we will celebrate William's birthday one last time along with Nana's (my mom's), which is the 17th.

He's taking a break from looking happy :)



Affectionate Findlay...


It takes a Nuclear Engineer.
(I can barely write my own name using an Etch A Sketch.)
Nice work, Mr. Cox!

The next day, Grandma and Grandpa came over to take us out for lunch and to give William his birthay present: a scooter (and helmet and pads)! He was very excited. Another toy that he was very excited about was his first set of golf clubs! Daddy is equally as (and perhaps even more) thrilled.

William was so pleased with his new toy. He would ride for a while and then stop, stabilize himself, and turn around and give us a big smile...and then do it all over again.






7 comments:

The Bactad Family said...

Happy Birthday to William!!! I can't believe the boys are turning 3 already. Great pics by the way, as always...the scooter looks like great fun!

James and Molly said...

Happy 3rd to William! Lovely family shots. Looking forward to seeing photos of him playing golf with his Dad.

The White House said...

I got the invite in my inbox. Nice work. Welcome to the world of THE SUPER SECRET BLOGGER SOCIETY! Awesome scooter little man! I can't believe you're 3!

Anonymous said...

Anya - those are fantastic pictures w/ you and Michael. You look great!

Happy Birthday to William!

Carri said...

Fun birthday. William is getting so big and you are a beautiful family. The blog looks great.

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe he's 3 already either!!! Love these shots, and the amount of pure joy over that scooter!! =)

Unknown said...

These pictures are priceless AK! I love it and I love your new background! :)