Hello Tate! I can't wait to meet you. Maybe it won't be until Christmas but I'm sure you won't mind. You're probably pretty busy meeting a lot of other people. I also wouldn't want to over-stimulate you by introducing you to my little girls. You're five days old already. Be sure to be good to your mamma, she's a hard worker and needs sleep. Oh and tell her I said hello. Love, Auntie Jen
1 comment:
Hello Tate! I can't wait to meet you. Maybe it won't be until Christmas but I'm sure you won't mind. You're probably pretty busy meeting a lot of other people. I also wouldn't want to over-stimulate you by introducing you to my little girls. You're five days old already. Be sure to be good to your mamma, she's a hard worker and needs sleep. Oh and tell her I said hello.
Love, Auntie Jen
Post a Comment