16 August 2009

finally

We are back. I was posting as infrequently as my conscience would allow because I was going crazy trying to figure out why blog photos look so pixellated. It has been bothering me for months! If anyone else who uses blogger is bothered by their photos looking fuzzy, let me know and I'll pass along the information. Here is a before/after comparison... I couldn't decide if I was just crazy or just too picky, because a couple people told me they didn't notice the fuzziness, but here is proof:
Before
After

Whew.

2 comments:

Jen Green said...

Funny, the last post I did on my blog I was kinda wondering what happened to my pictures because even though I don't have a super high number of pixels on my camera I couldn't remember my pictures look quite so bad. I didn't know if I had changed the settings on my camera or were exporting them in a very low resolution. So please tell me how to fix it.

Kellie said...

Care to spend hours on end trying to figure out how to make wordpress stop messing with my photo's resolution? =)