I think I have mostly spread the news by now, but in case not, I have started a business: www.anyakathrynphotography.com Please check out my site and spread my name to people who might be interested in hiring an on-location, natural light (aspiring) photographer!
The corresponding blog (www.anyakathrynphotography.com/blog) will be used for my professional sessions, and this blog I will continue to use for pictures of and stories about William, Findlay, and Tate. In the next couple weeks, I'm going to turn this blog back to private, so please e-mail me (or post a comment) if you're following, so I can send you an invitation!
20 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Me please!
I'd love to continue following :)
Way to go, Anya! Good luck with the business. I'd like to be able to keep seeing your photos :)
Yay for your own business! Please let me keep following the adventures of the Hartshorns.
Carri
I still want to be able to see this blog, Thanks!!!
I'm following! the website looks great! and Mike's letter is hilarious. happiness.
I'm following! I love seeing the updates on your boys! It makes it seem like I get to talk to you much more than I actually do.
Post a Comment