Usually when we go to Central Park, we stop by Nine Bar first, and William pulls out a book to read while we (Michael and I) wait for our drinks. In the top picture, he is looking at a book full of construction equipment - his current obsession. (He especially loves diggers and cranes, maybe because they're the most prevalent...he has been obsessed with cranes for about a year now...we used to have to say hi/goodbye to all the cranes as we'd drive through Bellevue on I-405; at one time, there were twelve! Thankfully he's beyond that phase...). At the end of our block, there is quite a bit of construction equipment due to the new homes being built. William always asks to "go left, please" when we near our house, so we can go around the block and see the diggers. He gets so excited, even though he sees them every day, and yells, "DIIIIGGGGERS, MOMMY!!!!" Sometimes he throws an "amazing" in there ("diggers, amazing!!")
Last night, Uncle Ian (William kept calling him Mister Ian) met us for dinner in Redmond at Claim Jumper and brought a gift for William and a gift for Findlay (from him and Nana). William's gift was a colorful toy digger (I'm sure there will be many pictures to come!). While Daddy and Uncle Ian went on to Bellevue to play pool and go bowling, I took William and Findlay home for bedtime. William must have announced, "Own Special Digger" about sixty times on the way home. He was SO excited. Once he slipped and said, "Own Special Ian"; I thought that was pretty cute.
4 comments:
oh Anya! those are such beautiful swing pictures!!! William you're a doll!!!!....or I mean, a really cool future crane operator???
You take the best pictures!! My swing pictures never turn out like that.
thanks!! (it's not me, though.....it's the camera....)
Awesome! I LOVE the second to last one. William is just a doll!!!
Post a Comment