Findlay will be one on Sunday! These pictures could use some work but my free trial of Lightroom ran out and the copy I purchased isn't here yet. So, they are a bit dark... but the cute little face is still visible! We leave our house tomorrow morning at 5.20a.m. for HI... Please pray for non-cranky children and a smooth journey across the ocean!


He was so tired (even though he had just napped) when we went to Claim Jumper last weekend that he paused to rest a few times.
4 comments:
Findlay looks so European--- I love it! :) Hope you have a wonderful vacation! Next time though.... I hope you fly my direction :).
Happy Birthday Findlay!
Have a wonderful trip!
I cant believe ONE!!! I hope you are having a fabulous time in Hawaii and getting some good relaxation in!
Cute Picture. I hope you guys are having fun with your kids.
Post a Comment