12 November 2009

Miss Molly and Baby Beth

I got to photograph these little cuties last Saturday morning. Molly is coming up on two years old and is the proud new big sister to Beth, who is now just over three weeks old. With each passing session, I am learning (and re-learning) important lessons. Natural light is of utmost importance, and although I was struggling a bit (light-wise) during this session--the result being more noise than I'd prefer--I wound up with a batch of shots that I was pleased with!

Here are some of my favorites:






4 comments:

Jen Green said...

These are so sweet and beautiful. I'm sure their mother will be so happy with them. I don't know these kids obviously but you seem to have captured them being themselves. I want to know more about what you learned.

The Eyes said...

I LOVE that you did these cuties! get some up close and personal! thanks:) and beautiful work.

Carri said...

You are doing a great job, Anya. Are you doing this to make money now?

Alissa Ferullo said...

These are so pretty, Anya! Adorable kids and great shots - you're on your way! =)